Nehemiah: A Reforming Hero
Topic: General Verse: Jeremiah 31:32–:34
“Nehemiah: A Reforming Hero”
Steve Reed | 07.26.15
God is the God of restoration. He forgives and he forgets, but we must partner with him in our restoration. We cannot restore our lives by rebuilding with the rubble that brought about our captivity. This is just rebuilding a prison. We need to rebuild with the stones the Israelites discarded: Faith, Worship, Submission.
- What would an active faith look like?
- How does my life reflect (or not reflect) worship?
- What can I do to improve this foundation?
- Do my life decisions reflect God’s wisdom and his will, or do they reflect my wisdom and my will?
- In a situation I am currently in, what would God’s wisdom and will look like?