The Women of Hope ministry seeks to provide space for women to connect and to grow one step closer to Christ. In all we do, we will welcome women from all walks of life and offer them a place to come broken and leave restored. Our leadership team gathers regularly to discern God's vision for our fellowship. We are offering many different ways for the women of Hope to build friendships and deepen relationships with other women and with God. We do this through:
- Monthly Book Club: We are currently meeting the 4th Monday of every month to discuss various books. Please take a look at the calendar for our next meeting.
- Shower your sisters with love (and stuff). Are you getting married or having a baby? Or do you know someone who is? We have an entire ministry dedicated to hosting showers for women taking these huge steps in life - and that ministry needs your help.
- Sisterhood Gathers: The second Tuesday of each month at 5:30pm (suspended due to covid-19 until further notice)
- Sisterhood Women's Retreat: typically a two day conference, once a year, here at HOPE!
- Monthly Hikes: We are on hiatus due to covid-19.
To receive electronic updates on our ministry or for questions and suggestions, please contact email@example.com.