HOMETOWN: Born and raised on the south side of Chicago. Moved to North Carolina in 2009 then to AZ in 2011 where I established my roots.
SPOUSE NAME: Kyle
CHILDREN: Noah, Willow and Emmett
SERVING AS: Office Administrator
RESPONSIBILITIES: Support the Pastoral and worship team, day to day office duties, graphic design, answering phones and being the glue to help keep the whole Hope team running smoothly from the office side.
PASSIONS: Gratitude - it is by far one of the most life changing things to discover - it is what led me to Christ. I feel it's so important to be true to who we are. We were all so uniquely made in His image. I have a giant heart for community, it is so important to have around us. It helps us to grow and have support.
PHILOSOPHY OF MINISTRY & LIFE: Love and Grace! Love made me, grace saved me!
- Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path. Psalms 119:105
- But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! 2 Peter 3:18
- Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me. Revelation 3:20
- The Lord himself will fight for you. Just stay calm. Exodus 14:14
- He will wipe every tear from their eyes and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. Revelation 21:4
- For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11
- Don't let anyone dull your *Sparkle*
- There is always light at the end of the tunnel, even if you are the light.
- Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, sometimes we just have to dance in the rain!
- Pray on it! Pray over it! Pray through it!
MUSIC: Elevation Music, Hillsong, Jordyn St Cyr, Lauren Daigle, 29:11 Worship, Tasha Layton, King & Country.. honestly I love Spotify Christian Music! There's so much greatness!
MOVIES: The Harry Potter Series, Cheesy Rom-Coms, especially the ones at Christmas time, The Matrix Series, almost any Adam Sandler movie.
FOOD: To be honest I just enjoy food. But if I had to choose, I would say Mexican, Seafood and Sushi.
OTHER QUIRKYNESSES: Well my lanta, I am just a weirdo. I love it though, it makes me who I am. I always say embrace the weird!! Another quirkyness of mine, you'll most likely see me in bright colors or tie dye, I just love colors and standing out bright.. never know who needs the brightness or smile in their life. :)