HOMETOWN: Tempe, AZ
SPOUSE NAME: Dalton White
CHILDREN: Ezekiel, Remington
SERVING AS: Children's Ministry Director
DUTIES: Teaching the children of Hope about Jesus in a fun and engaging way! Coordinating volunteers to teach Sunday School. Planning age appropriate lessons for each week.
PASSIONS: Family, coffee, singing (off key of course), traveling, teaching, and of course Jesus!
PHILOSOPHY OF MINISTRY & LIFE:
- MINISTRY: The most important thing for the children of Hope to learn is that we have a God who loves them no matter what!
- LIFE: Be kind to all and live life to the fullest.
EDUCATION: Bachelors in Elementary Education from ASU, Masters in Early Childhood Education form Grand Canyon University
- "What shall we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us?" — Romans 8:31
- "For people this is impossible, but for God all things are possible." — Matthew 19:26
- "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live." — Albus Dumbledore
- "You must do the things you think you cannot do." — Elenore Roosevelt
MUSIC: I haven’t found a type of music I don’t like.
MOVIES: Contact, Harry Potter series
FOOD: Mexican food
OTHER QUIRKYNESSES: Llamas are my absolute favorite animals.