The Women of Hope ministry seeks to provide space for women to connect and to grow one step closer to Christ. In all we do, we will welcome women from all walks of life and offer them a place to come broken and leave restored. Our leadership team gathers regularly to discern God's vision for our fellowship. We are offering many different ways for the women of Hope to build friendships and deepen relationships with other women and with God. We do this through:
- MOYO - MOthers of Young Ones. If you are a mom with an infant to early elementary child and you need strength and encouragement from your fellow moms, join the MOYO group at Hope. We meet every 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month from 8:30-10:00AM.
- Shower your sisters with love (and stuff). Are you getting married or having a baby? Or do you know someone who is? We have an entire ministry dedicated to hosting showers for women taking these huge steps in life - and that ministry needs your help.
- Fall Women's Bible Study: How do we love like Jesus loved? Join this fall's Sunday morning women's study to find out. We'll read the book "What Love Is: The Letters of 1, 2, and 3 John" by Kelly Minter. The study will be about six weeks long and during second service starting September 24.
- Girlfriends' Night Out If you like making stuff (or want to learn from women who can make gold out of yarn), don’t miss our monthly craft nights! We will be meeting the second Tuesday of every month (there will not be a GNO in November). Future dates: October 10th, January 9th, February 13th, March 13th, April 10th, May 8th.
- Sisterhood Women's Retreat: February 23-25, 2018 at Spirit in the Desert Retreat Center in Carefree, AZ. More details to come soon.
- Monthly Hikes: We are on hiatus until October as it is too hot to hike right now.
To receive electronic updates on our ministry or for questions and suggestions, please contact Jessica Flack at email@example.com.