About Hope Kids
Our children's ministry, Hope Kids, strives to create an atmosphere where children from birth-5th grade can begin to develop a healthy relationship with God and others. At Hope Kids we believe a relationship with Jesus Christ is an essential part of childhood development. This ministry is specially designed to meet the unique developmental and learning needs of children. We offer arts, crafts, drama, skits, music and an engaging teaching time to help reinforce the biblical story or truth for the week. We also place a high priority upon children building relationships with one another and positive mentors and role models.
Safety is a "huge" priority at our church. Besides requiring background checks from all of our workers, we also have a secure check-in system that ensures a safe environment for your child and also allows for efficient drop-off and pick-up for parents. Additionally, our volunteers participate in quarterly training and are committed to safety and health of your child.
For our smallest children, a safe and clean nursery is provided. Here your children are lovingly cared for by the "Rockers", our team of experienced volunteers who care for children birth-2years of age. If you child needs any attention during the worship service you will be contacted via text or cell phone immediately. For more information or to become a volunteer contact our Student Ministries Pastor Evan Kolding
Hope Kids offers five different programs on Sundays to meet the specific needs of your child. Each of our rooms provide a clean, fun, and engaging environment for your child.
- Nursery (not yet potty trained - 2yrs old): We provide a safe, loving environment for your littlest ones. These rooms are staffed by per-screened volunteers and a wonderful team of ladies know as the Rocker’s Guild. The nursery is available during both services.
- Circus Room (potty trained - 4yrs old): This room has an awesome Sunday School program for toddlers. The program consists of sharing God’s Word through puppetry, music, storytelling and other activities. We sing, we dance and play all with a goal in mind “to know Jesus!” Our Circus class is open during both services.
- Jungle Room (4yrs old - kindergarten): This room is where the fun begins. Here kids can begin learning healthy spiritual habits, such prayer and memorizing Scripture. This class is offered on both services.
- Elementary (1st - 3rd grade): Our Elementary program is a great place for children to learn about God in an engaging and interesting context. This class is only offered during the first service; during the second service these children are invited to attend "Children's Church" (see below).
- God’s Zone (4th - 5th grade): God's Zone is a totally cool Bible study class for 4th, and 5th graders that allows them to grow in their faith and connect with other kids. God's Zone is an excellent class for transitioning to the Youth Ministry.
Children’s Church (Kindergarten – 5th grade)
Children’s Church is a “turbocharged” Sunday school program for children in kindergarten up through the 5th grade. Through upbeat music, drama, videos and teaching, children learn about the Bible – and have fun in the process! It’s also a safe place for kids to share and experience the unconditional love of Christ. Children's Church is offered during the 9:30 am service.
In addition to our Sunday program we run various events throughout the year such as a Summer Vacation Bible School, bi-monthly Wednesday play time at the church, fun Fridays, family movie nights, and our Annual Easter Egg Hunt are apart of our awesome children's ministry. For information on Children's Ministry Events see the "calendar".